Scanning of Works of Art up to 20 x 30 inches.
Scans are priced based on the level of quality chosen (standard or premium), size of the original work of art, and the total number of pieces in the order. Please refer to our price sheet for pricing information.
- Standard scanning provides a digital file at double the original size at 300 DPI. This means an 8×10″ work could then be printed at 20×30″ with no loss of quality.
- Premium scanning provides a digital file at quadruple the original size at 300 DPI. This means an 8×10″ work could then be printed at 32×40″ with no loss of quality.
- All scans include digital adjustments on our calibrated monitor to match the scan to the original work of art.
- Scans are done in either JPG or TIFF file formats. Digital files can be copied onto a disc, thumb drive, or uploaded for online access.
- Additional files are $2 per file.
- Print proofs are available by request and are priced based on the sheet size and paper type selected.
*Custom scanning specifications are available. If you are digitizing works for submission online or need a larger file or are not sure what you need let us know when you drop the work of art off in our studio. We can discuss your needs and decide what makes the most sense for you!